Public, instructor-led training is best for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of an application. ”In” our online training facility, via Web conferencing, registered participants take a standard, hands-on class to learn the mechanics and potential benefits of using an application. This solution is appropriate for an organization with a few individuals who need to gain tools and skills quickly and efficiently, or for a person who’d like to be considered as a prospective consultant in our staff augmentation network. Course materials, and completion certificates with PDUs/CEUs are provided.
This schedule is subject to change. To request that we add a specific session, or to train privately instead, please get in touch. Please note that since class size is limited, you’re advised to register early for your desired session. Registration is confirmed via e-mail once we receive your registration information and advance credit-card payment. Registration cancellations must be made at least fifteen (15) days before class start date for refund eligibility.
Upcoming Instructor-led Classes & Other Events
- Jul 31 – Aug 1, 2014 (Online): Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Rel 8.3
- Sep 15 – Sep 17, 2014 (Online): Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 8.3
- Sep 18 - Sep 19, 2014 (Online): Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Rel 8.3
- Nov 10 – Nov 12, 2014 (Online): Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 8.3
- Nov 13 – Nov 14, 2014 (Online): Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Rel 8.3